Data can be your most valuable commodity when presented in a way where you can access and realise its true potential. Your business, like many others, may have been application-led and these applications often determine the locations and structure of your data, which presents barriers to realising its full value.
- Do you have high-quality data locked in applications, legacy systems or silos?
- Is your data structuring and formatted in a way that’s preventing you using it how you’d like to?
- Do you need help to make sense of a mixed economy of architecture – cloud Vs on-prem, old school Vs new tools?
- Is a lack of in-house skills preventing you from design a ‘modern data solution’?
- Are you overwhelmed with the options available and need guidance to understand the best approach to take?
Our Data-led Architecture Design solution unpicks and rebuilds your data architecture to meet your business needs. And because we’re vendor-neutral, we don’t sell you what you don’t need. You always get a cost-effective solution that builds on what you have rather than burdening you with the expense of starting from scratch.
What our Data-led Architecture Design process looks at:
We follow a proven programme of activity to create a bespoke, actionable solution for your business. We deliver this through:
An agreed architecture design that:
- Meets your current and future data needs
- Balances the use of cloud-based tooling and functionality with existing solutions you have in place
- Allows you to progressively build through MVPs – start small at low-risk and quickly build with confidence
- An incremental deployment plan that works for your business
The features of our approach:
- A practical and pragmatic solution designed by people who are hands-on with the tools and systems you use, and who understand how to get the most from them
- Our holistic view means we put your processes, people and governance on a par with your tech in terms of importance. Only then can we create a solution that sits at the heart of your business and works in the real world
- A progressive solution that lets you start small and iterate, adding value and building confidence as it grows
- Our agile mindset helps us handle ambiguity in the scope and move forward in a way where we shape the direction together
- We’re technology-stack agnostic. We take an objective view, so our architecture is designed across the full technology stack