What Makes Oakland Different?
- We have a long history but a tech start-up mentality. So we’re small enough for you to make your mark and make a difference as we grow
- We’re proud to be one of Best Companies top 100 small businesses to work for
- But don’t just take our word for it. Read here what it’s like to work at Oakland https://bit.ly/3F4lJPn
- We are tech agnostic and work with a diverse range of tech, so there is always something to learn, and you can learn from some of the best in the business
We’re always looking for brilliant people to join the team. Our current vacancies are listed below but if you’d really like to work for us then drop us your CV at email@example.com with a covering letter and we’ll see if we can make it happen.
What we're all about
Our values aren’t just marketing fluff and catchy soundbites. They guide us and reflect who we are and how we do things. To decide what our values should be, we focused on what makes Oakland unique. The closer we looked, we discovered common attitudes, qualities, and traits despite our different personalities and backgrounds. We thought, what if we could bottle and share these? So that is precisely what we did.
- Passionate about innovation and delivering for our customers
- Technically excellent – but we don’t take ourselves too seriously or have big egos
- Curious, continually learning and unwilling to take the world at face value
- Tenacious and determined to try and try again
- Principled – because it matters how we behave towards one another, our clients and the world
For a small firm we work across a range of technologies – there are few places where the entire team is exposed to the breadth and depth of this stack.
When we do well, you'll do well
We provide a generous contribution to help you save for the future
Medical care when you need it
So your loved ones are taken care of
We're a friendly bunch and have regular socials to let our hair down
Because we know how important great coffee is