It’s an exciting time to join the Oakland Group, we’re a technically excellent tech start-up with a long history in operational excellence. In the past 18 months, we’ve seen huge growth and we’ve exciting plans for the future.
We work with clients such as Vodafone, Network Rail, and Yorkshire Water but we’d like more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our young and passionate team, we’re still small enough for everyone’s voice to be heard and for you to forge your path and play an essential role in the growth of our business.
We are looking for a technical business analyst who can translate business requirements into technical artefacts, providing the bridge between business and technical teams (internally and with the client).
Dealing with ambiguity is a critical part of the job, as well as helping the client and internal team focus on specific problem statements and use cases.
You will be extremely comfortable working in a small team, with a tech start-up mentality.
What do we require:
- Be able to use a range of techniques to elicit requirements from clients and translate into analytical outputs / technical solutions
- Experience in producing clear and concise documentation, such as high-level designs, requirements and success criteria
- Able to communicate clearly between the client and technical delivery teams to ensure a successful outcome
- Someone who has very good organisational skills – helping to keep the team on track and focused on key tasks
- Experience in working with cloud environments (AWS / Azure/ GCP)
- Experience in client-facing roles across a range of data & analytics projects
- Experience in Agile working environments
- Is able to focus on specific problem statements and use cases
- Have used MoSCoW and other requirement prioritisation techniques
- Someone who is excited by the ability to work across different problems, projects and clients
- Our values are important to us, we want to work with people who feel the same
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays