With over 35 years delivering Quality and Operational Excellence consulting, and globally recognised leadership in the field of Total Quality Management, now is an exciting time to join the Oakland Group.
We’ve built on our traditional strengths, enabling us to bring the cutting edge of data and analytics to our more traditional consulting areas. This has resulted in unprecedented growth over the last three years, and we’ve exciting plans to build further on that.
Our current roll-call of clients includes organisations such as Vodafone, Network Rail, The Care Quality Commission, Blenheim Palace and many more.
This is a fantastic opportunity to take a senior position in our business: leading projects; managing clients; and above all delivering excellent results.
We are looking for a client delivery lead who has extensive experience in successfully delivering quality and operational excellence projects for clients. They need to be able to manage client relationships, deliver projects (both personally and through extended teams), and have a track record of building client accounts.
Much of our recent growth has resulted from the combination of our quality/operational excellence teams, and our data/analytics teams, so an understanding of how to get the most out of these opportunities would be beneficial.
You will be extremely flexible, able to deliver on projects ranging from single-person delivery, to delivering through extensive project teams. You will also be comfortable taking on a senior management role, providing active support in the running of the business, in particular contributing to our marketing and sales processes where required.
You will be happy to work from client sites for up to four days per week.
- Technical leadership in the delivery of quality and operational excellence projects
- Ownership of resource allocation, P&L, delivery standards and client satisfaction
- Building ‘trusted advisor’ relationships up to C-suite with individual clients
- Take ownership of and grow strategic client accounts; be involved in new sales and extensions
- Owning the internal business management system, retaining certification to ISO9001 and ISO27001.
You will fulfil some or all of the following specification:
- You will have had experience in a similar role and will have had the responsibility of delivering projects in a range of sectors
- Experience in building client relationships, and selling additional work to existing clients
- Experience in mentoring and coaching junior members of the team in core consulting skills
- Certified as L6S Master Black Belt or have achieved equivalent status through demonstrable experience
- Ideally have worked for a large consultancy (big 5 or similar)
- Ideally familiar with ISO9001 and ISO27001 requirements and experienced in owning the business management system
- Our values are important to us, we want to work with people who feel the same.
- You’ll be joining a thought leader in Quality and Operational Excellence, with globally recognised leadership in the field of Total Quality Management.
- We’re officially one of the Top 30 Consultancies and Top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK
- You will be given the opportunity to work across different problems, projects and clients, giving you exposure to multiple industries and tech.
- We’ve recently become a Certified B corporation, meaning we meet the highest standards of verified social and environmental performance, public transparency, and legal accountability to balance profit and purpose.
- Due to our size and culture, every voice is heard so you’ll always have the opportunity to influence and your thoughts and opinions genuinely count.
- Our team is incredibly passionate about data, they work hard but we have plenty of socials so we can all play hard too!
- We have a great benefits package including private healthcare, contributory pension scheme, wellbeing programme and equally important – great coffee!
- Central location in the heart of Leeds
- 25 days holidays (excluding bank holidays)
- Private Healthcare
- Pension (we put in 10% if you put in 5%)
- Bonus £££
- Cycle2work scheme
- Matched giving scheme (up to £1000 per employee)
- Employee assistance (Inc. Gym & Wellbeing)
- Flexible working
- Life Assurance
- Exceptional training and development opportunities