It’s an exciting time to join the Oakland Group, we’re a technically excellent tech start-up with a long history in operational excellence. In the past 18 months, we’ve seen huge growth and we’ve exciting plans for the future.
We work with clients such as Vodafone, Network Rail, and Yorkshire Water but we’d like more!
This is a fantastic opportunity to join our young and passionate team, we’re still small enough for everyone’s voice to be heard and for you to forge your path and play an essential role in the growth of our business.
We are looking for client delivery lead who has experience in leading projects that have a ranged in of data & technology. They need to be able to work in a client-facing environment to identify requirements & build business cases.
Dealing with ambiguity is a critical part of the job, as well as helping the client and internal team focus on specific problem statements and use cases.
You will be extremely comfortable working in a small team, with a tech start-up mentality.
What do we require:
- Demonstratable experience in running data orientated projects that delivered genuine business value
- Experience in client management and influencing
- Be able to identify and build business cases for use of data
- Experience in requirements capture, prioritisation and management
- Experience working with cloud environments (AWS / Azure/ GCP)
- Excited by the ability to work across different problems, projects and clients
- Genuinely care about helping clients/teams find value in their data
- Passionate about the use of advanced technologies for data analytics
- Ability to manage a mixed discipline team
- Our values are important to us, we want to work with people who feel the same
25 days annual leave plus bank holidays