Have you aligned your data strategy to your business strategy?
What do Amazon, Walmart, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft and Netflix have in common? They use data to drive their businesses forward in almost every decision they make and most of these organisations have managed to eliminate their internal silo’s sharing data across multi functions of their business by implementing integrated data strategies across their businesses.
Our data strategy workshops held in association with Samir Sharma from Datazuum are aimed at non technical business managers and decision makers helping them to create a robust data strategy aligned with their business strategy allowing them to make smarter business decisions.
The key areas we’ll cover are:
- Creating a vision which describes the role of data as a true business asset
- Assessing where you are now in terms of your existing data management capabilities
- Mapping out what business questions you need answering to measure and track your business outcomes
- Develop a data and analytics roadmap that supports your corporate vision
- Understanding how data literacy affects your organisations’ ability to work with data
- Using your data strategy to support advances such as machine learning
- Build an understanding of the different technologies that can support your data strategy plans
I attended the data strategy workshop is February 2019. The event was very well structured and covered the three main areas of data strategy. The day was facilitated expertly and the opportunity to share experiences with like-minded data professionals in an informal workshop was both valuable and enjoyable.
Ian Johnson, Head of Data and Analytics, Standard Life
I had the pleasure of attending this fast track one day training course on data strategy. I came back to my office with concrete answers to all of my questions.
Alain Sanjaume, Global Data Business Lead for Teads.tv
Call us on 0113 2341944 to book your space
Benefits of attending:
Develop a successful strategy for data management
Understand how to use data to create more efficient operations
Develop a data and analytics roadmap to support your organisations data vision
Understand how to deliver successful data programmes
Get insights into building a data platform that fits in with your business
Learn why data literacy is important to the building of your data informed culture
Network with your peers across different sectors and get insights into new approaches and business models